45683968
Dont judge a book by its cover.
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦


This layout is best viewed in Google Chrome. Suck to the high heavens in Internet Explorer.

This blog consists of daily rants like what I do and what I like.
If you don't like this blog, please click the red cross at the top right hand corner or your screen.





♣
Saturday, September 11, 2010 / Saturday, September 11, 2010

HeyHey! HAHA! I'm sorry! I forgot that both the 'o' in your email add. was 0. Cnt blame me also hor!:D I cleared everything marh! HAHA! But at least i can rmb the password!:D
Anw. The one week holiday's gonna end soon! Today's sat alr-.- Well, it was the slackest week ever i swear:/ Sleeping late at ard 2am, and waking up late late late at ard 12pm? Teehee:B Well, today's damn different! I woke up ex-ex-extra early okay?! I WOKE UP AT 8 JUST TO RUN! Sucha great achievement!^^v ProudProudProud!:B