45683968
Dont judge a book by its cover.
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦


This layout is best viewed in Google Chrome. Suck to the high heavens in Internet Explorer.

This blog consists of daily rants like what I do and what I like.
If you don't like this blog, please click the red cross at the top right hand corner or your screen.





You never know how much it fucking hurts.♣
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 / Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Teehee! I nvr keep my promises. I said i won't update this blog. HAHA! Nvm. It's quite fun anw. Updating blog is like the best way to vent your anger, pour your sorrows and share your happiness? Writing everything that you're happy die about, super sad about and fucking damn angry die about. It's better than keeping everything inside you and stress yourself over them. So, why not?(: Have a kit kat, have a break and update your blogg! Okay, this sounds stupidd! Lala! So, back to the topic. Blog's not necessary a place where you update everyone of every single small little things that you do!:D That;s all for today peeps!♥♥♥♥♥.